I hope everyone had a great holiday season and is looking forward to the New Year.
I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. Often, we promise to stick to them, but by the end of January most have been broken anyway. Then we judge and beat ourselves up when we fail. So, join me and opt out of resolutions this year.
Let’s take a more mindful, daily approach to our goals with less judgement and a lot more self-kindness. Commit to small, meaningful changes every day that add up to an overall healthier lifestyle. A subtle shift can make all the difference. Begin again!
So, let’s be SMART about it...
1) Be SPECIFIC on what you want to accomplish.
2) This approach allows you to MEASURE your successes more easily, keeping you motivated.
3) Smaller, daily goals are more ATTAINABLE.
4) The more REALISTIC your goals are, the greater the likelihood you can accomplish them.
5) Make them TIMELY. Having a timeframe keeps you motivated and focused.
I hope this helps in giving you an action plan to make your goals a reality.
I feel incredibly fortunate to be part of your lives and making a positive impact in your health, fitness, and quality of life.
Thank you for your trust!
Dedicated to Your Health and Longevity,